- Opens and closes with the touch of a button
- 11 variable power levels
- 12 sensor cook, reheat, and popcorn settings
- Six defrost auto settings
- Two reheat auto settings
- Add-A-Minute allows a minute of extra cooking time to be added with the touch of a button
- Keep warm feature allows food to be kept warm for up to 30 minutes
- Beverage center reheats coffee and tea to suitable drinking temperature
- Melt/soften/warm settings automatically select the correct time and power for each function
- Child Lock safety feature locks the control panel to prevent unwanted operation
Functional Oven Cavity
- 1.2 cubic ft. (28.3 liters) oven capacity
- 17-5/16"W. x 7-1/8"H. x 16-9/16"D.
- 1,000 watts of output power
- Maximum functionality in minimal space
- Interior light
- Flexible placement options below an island, peninsula, or standard cabinetry and can also be installed adjacent to built-in oven
- VMOD5240SS - 24" wide Professional DrawerMicro Oven
- Touch Control
- Sensor Cooking
- Easy Installation
- Maximized Capacity
- Child Safety Lock
Offer Expires: 6/1/2023 to 12/31/2023 |
Must be postmarked by: 12/31/2023
Purchase qualifying Viking Kitchen Appliances and receive a Free qualifying Viking Appliance or $1,000 allowance towards non-qualifying product valued $1,500 or more. Rebate form must be postmarked by 12/31/2023.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2023 to 12/31/2023 |
Must be postmarked by: 3/31/2024
Receive a 10% rebate with you spend $11,000 or more on qualifying Viking Appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 3/31/2024.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.